- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Oregon Institute of Technology, 2020
- PhD, Mechanical Engineering, Oregon State University, 2025
- Los Alamos National Lab, 2021: Novel variance reduction methods for MC TRT
- Argonne National Lab, 2019: x-y scanner magnet analysis for cancer radiotherapy particle accelerator
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, 2018: Super-conducting quadrupole magnet analysis and optimization
At CEMeNT Jackson works on research to enable Python to run at Exascale using hardware code generating libraries. He is Kyle Niemeyer’s graduate research assistant and also manages this website.