- Ph.D. Computer Science, Oregon State University, 2020
- B.S. Computer Science, Oregon State University
After getting his PhD as part of CEMeNT in Dr. Bailey’s lab, Dr. Cuneo received a tenure track position at Seattle University where he continuous his research on asynchronous GPU scheduling.
- GPU and Parallel Software - and making it easier to implement across different platforms and applications
- Methods of resolving divergence and dependency in GPU applications
- Monte Carlo Neutron Transport